OMR stands for Optical Mark Recognition. This popular recognition technology is used for collecting data from “fill-in-the-bubble” forms such as educational tests, surveys, assessments, evaluations, and many other multiple choice forms.
HRSOFTBD provides complete OMR solutions. From designing to printing to reading the OMR sheets, you can do everything with this software. Apart from these, we also provides OMR process outsourcing solutions, right from sheet printing to result declaration.
FEATURES OF OUR SOFTWARE
Form and Setup Features
- Works with forms you design in any word processor or form designer. No need to purchase expensive preprinted forms.
- Print or photocopy your forms in-house, saving you time and money.
- Processes multi-page and double-sided forms.
- No need for corner marks or any other special marks on forms. Respondents can use pen, pencil… even marker!
- Place optical marks (bubbles), barcodes or computer-generated text (OCR) on your forms to capture virtually any type of information (multiple choice questions, demographics, etc.
Scanning and Form Processing Features
- Recognizes optical marks (bubbles) with 100% accuracy
- Works with plain paper OMR Sheets: Standard 70-100gsm A4 paper.
- No Special printing – normal printers or MRPs (Inkjet/Laser) in B/W Photocopied OMR sheets can be used
- Multiple standard templates available
- No special scanner or OMR machine needed – works with standard flatbed/ADF scanner
- Easy to use Excel based Form Designer to modify existing or create new OMR sheets
- High speed OMR sheet recognition – processes 300-500 sheets in a minute on standard PC
- Scan forms right into the Remark software with a scanner or multi-function device with scanning. Data is produced instantaneously.
- Proven, patented OMR technology reads real world forms with erasures, crossed out marks, skewing, etc.
- Eliminate pre-sorting of forms with automatic form, page and respondent identification features.Capture handwriting as image snapshots and review in a single report. Or code handwritten comments into themes.
- Use the simple exception correction facility to view problems on-screen and make changes. No need to go back to the paper forms.
- Tracks changes made to data files for the utmost in security. Or, you can completely lock the data down so that changes are not allowed.
- Email data directly to constituents as soon as it is collected.